Indian Montessori Training
We are a franchisee of Indian Montessori Training Centre. We are one of the most authentic centres for Montessori Teachers’ Training in the country. We offer a year – long fulltime Nursery Foundation Course. This enables the students the prospect to gain knowledge, absorb as well as implement the pure Montessori Method of Education.
Details of the course
In Correlation with Dr. Maria Montessori’s philosophy, exceptional emphasis is focused on four chief areas.
- Sensorial Activities – The term sensorial is derived from senses. The child is able to concentrate on the refinement of all his senses, from visual to stereognostic. The Sensorial activities aim to make the child acquire knowledge through environment.
- Mathematics – Indulgent associations with regard to the situation, aids in expressing little learners in mathematical expressions. In Montessori classroom, 5 families with maths are presented to the child: Arithmetic, Geometry, Statistics and Calculus. More precisely the concepts covered in the Primary class are numeration, the decimal system, computation the arithmetic tables, whole numbers, fractions and positive numbers. In the Words of Dr. Maria Montessori, “a sort of mind which is built up with exactity.” The mathematical psyche inclines to assess, quantify, to observe identity, comparison, disparity, and pattern, to control error.
- Language –When the child arrives in the Montessori classroom, he has fully absorbed his culture’s language. He has already constructed the spoken language. He will begin to consolidate the spoken language and begin to explore the written forms of language the moment he enters the classroom learning. With the child’s absorbent mind the child by age six will have reached the 3rd point of consciousness in language where he understands that sounds and words have meaning and that these symbols can be used in writing. He will become fully articulate, he will be able to express himself in writing, he will be able to read with ease, and have a full comprehension of thoughts of others.
- Exercises of Practical Life –The purpose and aim of Practical Life is to help the child gain control in the coordination of his movement, and help the child to gain independence and adapt to his society through various exercises of life – skills.
All teaching is with the use of Montessori apparatus and care is taken to ensure that each student gets enough time to access all equipment individually.
Once they complete their course, the students of Montessori course register themselves with us. We provide ample placement assistance to our current as well as our previous students after successful completion of their course. We offer them the job at our school in the first place. If they express their desire otherwise, we direct them to different Montessori schools looking for educators.
Our Growth and expansion:
The inception of Bubble Blue was in the year xxxx with the establishment of 1 center at xxxx . Eventually we expanded our wings at Rajarhat New Town in the year xxxx followed by the branch at Narendrapur since the year xxxx. This year we are opening our new branch at New Town.
Our new branch would cater to Day Care children.
Our Future Plan:
- Bubble Blue intends to initiate a preschool at our new branch as well.
- With the intension of catering our services to more people, we intend to expand our branches in Kolkata as well as Eastern Region.