The ‘Playhouse’ Program
At Bubble Blue, we are committed to educating children through games along with ample age appropriate co-curricular activities aiming to shape up the young minds.
Curriculum of Bubble Blue is designed with a blend of both Montessori as well as Play way methodology at our preschool division that runs from Playgroup to Upper Kindergarten. We would be following the Montessori methods wherein the philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori will be fully embraced in nurturing of the children.
Studies reveal that learning methods play a key role in moulding the minds of young ones, and not the infrastructure of the schools. The McKinsey study on ‘How the World’s Most Improved School Systems Keep Getting Better’ showed the same result. It proved that 70 % of the improvements in quality of education in schools were a result of better learning procedures.
Today’s parents lay more emphasis on the quality education for their wards. They are ready to avail the services offered if they are convinced on quality education provided in schools. Surveys show that standard households spend around 5-10 % of their total income on education every year. We, at Bubble Blue, primarily focus on the quality of education. Aiming at availing the little ones access to a 360 degree education, we intend to make our young friends self-sufficient in every possible way.
We encourage and believe in independence of mind and thus inspire the children to “do it yourself”-DIY. The effort is to create enough stimuli in the environment so that DIY becomes their way of life.
“All-round development is fundamental to you”
We firmly believe –“Growth is not merely a harmonious increase in size, but a transformation.”Growth is observable whereas development is not. As development is a continuous process, at Bubble Blue we encourage all round development through inclusion of various activities – dance, music, sports and many more.
What awaits your little one after Bubble Blue?
Our children have been smoothly enrolled in some of the most reputed schools of the city after graduating from Bubble Blue. Some of them worth mentioning are:
- Loreto Day School, Sealdah
- Queen of the Mission School
- La Martiniere for Girls
- La Martiniere for Boys
- Delhi Public School , Newtown
- Delhi Public School, Megacity
- Delhi Public School, Ruby Park
- Indus Valley School
- St. James High School
- St. Joan’s School
- Assembly God Church
- Sri Shiksyatan
- Pretoria High
- South Point
- Don Bosco
- Radcliffe High School
- Mahadevi Birla World Academy
- G D Birla Centre for Education
Bubble Blue offers a range of programs customized to the unique needs of the child and parents and the tariffs are designed to cater and are reasonable too. For further details of our charges please feel free to visit us or drop by your nearest Bubble Blue centre anytime between 9.00am and 7.00pm Monday through Saturday.
|Play Group & Nursery||Shift I||8.30am to 10.45am|
|Play Group & Nursery||Shift II||11.15am to 1.45pm|
|LKG & UKG||–||8.30am to 12.30pm|
1) The fees book duly filled up(by the parents) and fees to be submitted in the Centre’s office by 15th of April and by 15th of October for each half year.
2) All payments are non-refundable, non-negotiable and non-transferable.
3) All payments by cheques to be made payable to “Bubbs Co.” Payments can be also made online(details available at the centre’s office) and through debit and credit cards as well.
4) Any returned cheques/payments will incur a penalty of Rs. 200/- per transaction.
5) Admission-Playhouse to Daycare-Additional payment of Session Fee of Rs 1000/- and relevant monthly fees.